The provider of this website (Universitätsklinikum Erlangen) makes every effort to make it accessible in accordance with valid legal provisions.
This declaration concerning accessibility applies to the websites and applications available at www.<einrichtungsname>.uk-erlangen.de oder www.gesundheit-erlangen.com
Status of compliance with requirements
Due to the following exceptions, these websites partially comply with the Bavarian e-government regulation (BayEGovV).
Known problems with accessibility
List and explanation of issues with implementing accessibility of websites.
- Not all PDF documents are accessible.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (FAU, Ministries etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Currently, subtitles or a transcript are only available for some of the videos included on the websites.
- Alternative texts are not provided for all images.
- Information on content and how to navigate the websites provided by Universitätsklinikum Erlangen and details concerning the information provided on these websites is currently not available in German sign language or plain language.
- We have not yet been able to provide the PDF documents incorporated into the website in an accessible format.
- We have not yet finished providing an audio transcript for all videos due to the size of the video archive
Alternative ways to obtain accessible material
- In the case of non-accessible documents please contact the Commercial Directorate (verwaltungsangelegenheiten(at)uk-erlangen.de) or the Disability Liaison Office at Universitätsklinikum Erlangen.
- If an audio transcript is missing for a video from the FAU video portal please contact the multi-media center at the Erlangen Regional Computing Center (RRZE). (rrze-mmz(at)fau.de)
Help and contact in the case of problems
Please contact us if you notice any instances where accessibility requirements are not met or if you would like to request an accessible version of information that does not necessarily have to be provided in an accessible format.
Internet editing team
Contact information for the body responsible for the enforcement procedure:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
(Agency for Digitization, High-Speed Internet and Surveying), the IT service center of the Free State of Bavaria and the body responsible for ensuring and monitoring accessible information technology.
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- E-mail: bitv(at)bayern.de
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html